FINEST organises short courses of issues related to banking and financial intermediation for research scholars in accounting, economics, finance and management.
The following NEW course will be organized in 2017:
- Advances in Econometrics of program evaluation and counterfactual causality using Stata
(12, 13 and 16 January, 2017: from 9.00 to 17.00, three days)
Download here the registration form
Please note that:
- It is possible to register for each single day of the course.
- There is a limited number of places available in each course.
- Courses are offered to FINEST members. If you are not members, fees include the FINEST admission fees.
- Fees also include full lunch during the course, not the accomodation. Please, let us to know if you need help in finding an accomodation at walking distance form the University of Rome III.